Bubbalon iPhone App Review Releases Sentiment Sharing Version 2.0:
Bubbalon, a leading provider of mobile sentiment capturing tools, announced today the launch of its version Bubbalon 2.0 app for Apple devices.
Bubbalon iPhone App Description:
Bubbalon iPhone App encourages users to find social objects using a map and compass feature that guides them to different places. Users can then give places such as restaurants and attractions a sliding 0 to 100 score that represent their feelings about a particular place or thing.
Bubbalon iPhone App Screenshots
This score is aggregated with all of those from other Bubbalon users, providing a broader group sentiment. Bubbalon works on a granular level, giving users the option to provide their feedback on for example specific restaurant dishes or a small section or feature of an attraction.
Bubbalon iPhone App Version 2.0 replaces the beta version of the app with several key enhancements. The Bubbalon iPhone App new version includes “karma points”, Bubbalon’s rewards system which gives users ribbons, fan badges and other designations for using the app. The user interface was greatly enhanced, with a single click “check it out” button which allows users to quickly repeat their votes “for” or “against” the establishments they frequent repeatedly. A leaderboard function allows users to compare their participation with that of other users, allowing them to both be “followers” or “followed.”
An additional Bubbalon iPhone App version 2.0 functionality is an improved check-in alert integration with Foursquare that allows users to share their sentiments about check-ins. After checking in to a place on Foursquare and then leaving, the Bubbalon user is prompted to share their comments, providing instant feedback for other users. Integration with both Facebook and Twitter allows users to share their ratings with friends and followers. The app also captures check-in locations from Facebook Places and Gowalla.
Once a Bubbalon iPhone App user selects a business or area as something they like or dislike, the back end of the system will designate it as a local social object for that user. Other Bubbalon users will then see this designation, sparking their interest in the local place.
“Our free app was created to give users an easy way to express their opinion about nearly anything they encounter in daily life,” said Alexander Galkin, Founder of Bubbalon. “We greatly improved the interface for version 2.0, giving our users fun rewards and allowing them to follow other users, among many other new enhancements. Our integration with several location based social networks lets our users’ opinion becomes a part of the larger mobile world, where group sentiment shapes the behavior of others.”
Bubbalon iPhone App is a provider of sentiment capture, sharing and analysis tools for mobile devices. The company offers an app for Apple devices users that allows consumers to create, rate, and share opinions, preferences and sentiment on all types of products, services, content and concepts. Bubbalon’s publisher tools (http://publishers.bubbalon.com) enable content producers to capture and analyze consumer sentiment and preferences regarding their content alongside preferences for products, services and brands. The Montclair, NJ-based company is privately held. For more information, visit www.bubbalon.com.
What’s New in Bubbalon iPhone App Version 2.0
1. Easy to use, single “check-it-out” button — you can vote as many times as you like (but the one that counts is no more than once every 12 hours)
2. Improved Foursquare connect feature — that allows you to receive notifications, based on when you check-in on Foursquare, so you can “check out”.
3. Rewards system that encourages everyone to earn those ranks and ribbons, and pile on those Karma points. STAY tuned on that Karma stuff! The next generation Bubbalon app will allow you to trade Karma points for real stuff (iPods, movie tickets, dare we say iPads, etc.)
4. Similarly to some well-known game mechanics, Bubbalon 2.0 encourages check-outs, and discourages non-participation. If you forget to check things out every now and then, your trophy case will become “dusty”, and eventually, your hard-earned ribbons and pins will end up “in the attic”, an imaginary place where the “forgotten rewards” live. In order to get your rewards back, you just check something out, and that’s it!
5. Leaderboard feature that let’s you compare your karma “earnings” with your pals, and community champions. It compares participation on weekly basis.
6. Random overall awesomeness and improved UI.
Bubbalon iPhone App Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
Bubbalon iPhone App Download Link:
If you are a iPhone developer or start working on it as a beginner, so we are recently introduce little help About iPhone Applications Development. Please check out our iPhone developer and iPhone Application Development Categories and also if you need iPhone Application Development Basic Requirements, Please check these out.