Easy Calendar 1.1 New way to plan your day Quick and Efficient:
Easy Calendar 1.1 for iPhone. By significantly lowering the number of steps required to enter a typical appointment, Easy Calendar increases the usability of an iPhone as a day-to-day agenda.
Easy Calendar Description:
Being integrated with the iPhone native calendar, Easy Calendar benefits from such standard synchronization features. Other new features are its default reminders, expanded native language support, showing the person’s age on birthday entries, and a 50 faster startup. Easy Calendar is the perfect choice for those who are interested in a speedy, efficient and good-looking way to move through their events and appointments.
iPhone Easy Calendar Screenshots
Feel free to contact me if you want to cover it or have any questions or comments. Promo codes are available upon request. Please find more information below.
Product page: http://www.easy-calendar.com
Press kit (zip): http://www.easy-calendar.com/press/press-kit.zip
Quick and Efficient Easy Calendar 1.1 for iPhone Released – Now with Multiple Calendar Support
Amstelveen, The Netherlands – Easy Calendar is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of an updated version of its iPhone weekly calendar application called Easy Calendar 1.1 that now supports multiple calendars. Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar focuses on simplicity and entry speed allowing users to create a new event or edit an existing one with just a few taps. Other new features are its default reminders, expanded native language support, showing the person’s age on birthday entries, and a 50 faster startup.
Easy Calendar Video Preview:
By significantly lowering the number of steps required to enter a typical appointment, Easy Calendar increases the usability of an iPhone as a day-to-day agenda. Being integrated with the iPhone native calendar, Easy Calendar benefits from such standard synchronization features as MobileMe, Outlook, Google Calendar and other CalDAV calendars.
In response to many users’ requests, a default reminder setting was added within the completely redesigned configuration screen. Also, a nice little ‘birthday cake’ feature now shows the person’s age within birthday entries. Moreover, Easy Calendar has become more user friendly to native speakers with Spanish, German, French, and Dutch language support.
Easy Calendar shines when displaying information, providing great use of swipes and taps. The uncluttered design helps to avoid wasting valuable screen space, featuring a comfortable weekly view that leaves users enough room for text on the tiny iPhone screen. There is also an opportunity to hide specific calendar subscriptions. Easy Calendar is the perfect choice for those who are interested in a speedy, efficient and good-looking way to move through their events and appointments.
“Support for multiple calendars was the number one request we had. But we challenged ourselves again to use the lowest the number of taps for day-to-day use of any calendar app. That really got our creativity flowing. I think the enthusiastic reactions from our beta testers prove that we did the right thing,” said Jos Jong, one of the co-creators of Easy Calendar.
Easy Calendar Features:
• Create new events with 3 taps! (compared to 6 taps for other calendar apps)
• Edit your event with 2 taps! (5 or more in other calendar apps)
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with MobileMe, Outlook, Google Calendar and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone features
• Hide specific calendars
• Activate/deactivate events’ alert
• Jump easily to the desired month
• Highly responsive week ‘swipe’
• Direct link to the native iPhone calendar to access optional event properties
• Innovative move function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Spanish, German, French and Dutch support
• Shows the calendar colors if you have multiple calendars
Easy Calendar Device requirements:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later
- 1.0 MB
Easy Calendar Pricing and availability:
Easy Calendar 1.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. The release of version 1.1 is celebrated with a 75 discount in the first week of its introduction.
Easy Calendar was developed by Tom van Zummeren, Jim van Zummeren and Jos Jong (Devista B.V.). Although there already were many calendar apps, the team concluded that most require too many taps for basic day-to-day tasks. Their cooperative design follows the 80/20 rule: simplicity at its core, but with an opportunity to access advanced features when required. This family business has been growing quickly since the introduction of Easy Calendar in March, 2011.
What’s New in Easy Calendar Version 1.1.0
• Shows calendar colors if you have multiple calendars
• Opportunity to hide specific calendars
• Pick a calendar for new events without going to the [More...] screen
• A ‘Default Alert’ setting
• Also available in Spanish, German, French, and Dutch
• The ‘jump to a month’ function is now behind the week/year header to make room for a menu button on the top right
• Settings are moved from the iPhone settings to the Easy Calendar app itself to support advanced (future) features
• 50% faster start
• Improved week swipe
Easy Calendar Download Link:
If you are a iPhone developer or start working on it as a beginner, so we are recently introduce little help About iPhone Applications Development. Please check out our iPhone developer and iPhone Application Development Categories and also if you need iPhone Application Development Basic Requirements, Please check these out.